DROP OFF START: The Great Holiday Tank Bake Off
Are you ready to dough battle?
Your bake-off creation can be submitted from Tuesday, November 30 through Sunday, December 5th
Visitors can vote on their favorite, and the winner will get to visit our military motor pool and take a victory lap in one of our historic vehicles in spring 2022!
*Motor Pool Visit Maximum is Eight Guests.
- Your edible vehicle has to be in 3-D form. Why, because flat things are BORING, but otherwise everything is up to your own creativity.
- MATERIALS: Everything you use to create your vehicle must be edible and non-perishable. We really don’t want the museum to start smelling funky. If you choose to create the scenery for your vehicle, non-edible materials like mini figures or trees are acceptable.
- SIZING: Your vehicle and display must fit within an 11 by 17-inch area. It should be no taller than 17 inches. Let’s not get crazy here!
- DROP OFF TIMING: All vehicles must be brought to the First Division Museum starting Tuesday, November 30 thru Sunday, December 5. The museum is open from 10 am to 4 pm and is closed on Mondays.
- VOTING AND VIEWING YOU MUSEUM DISPLAY: Vehicles will be displayed from Tuesday, December 7 through Wednesday, December 22. We are open 10 am – 4 pm.
- PICK-UP TIMING: When filling out your submission paperwork please be sure to let staff know if you would like us to dispose of your tank for you or if you would like to schedule a time/date to pick up your submission. If you do not select a pick-up option, your submission will be eaten by hungry museum employees.
- Winners will be announced via email and Facebook on Thursday, December 23.