Medal of Honor Character Development Program for Teachers
This full-day training will provide you with all the tools you need to bring the Medal of Honor Character Development Program into your classroom. This flexible, cross-curricular resource, which uses the oral histories of Medal of Honor recipients, focuses on how students can use these examples of courage, commitment, sacrifice, integrity, citizenship, and patriotism to influence change in their own communities. There is no cost for attendance. Middle and high school teachers from all subject areas along with counselors, coaches, and administrators are invited to attend.
Teachers Attending This Event Will
- Graduate-level extension credit will be available for attendees through the University of San Diego
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Receive all resources at no cost
- Learn best practices for their classrooms
- Receive reimbursement for substitute costs (with the submission of an invoice)