Whether shopping for a friend or picking up a souvenir or gift for yourself, the Cantigny Shop has an array of items to satisfy any taste.
Adjacent to the Shop is the Gift Garden, where you can take home a bit of Cantigny’s beauty by purchasing plants grown in the Cantigny Greenhouses as well as garden-related items.
Cantigny Shop and Gift Garden Hours
|February||Friday – Sunday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
|May – October||Monday – Sunday||9 am – 5:30 pm|
|November – April||Monday – Sunday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
First Division Museum Outpost
The First Division Museum Outpost is a 1953 M100 1/4-ton trailer stationed in the lobby of the First Division Museum. It has been reconfigured to offer military items, books, and toys that are only available at the museum.
First Division Museum Outpost Hours
|February||Friday - Sunday||10 am - 4 pm|
|March - April||Tuesday - Sunday||10 am - 4 pm|
|May - October||Tuesday - Sunday||10 am - 5 pm|
|November - December 30||Tuesday - Sunday||10 am - 4 pm|
|December 31 - January 31||Closed||Closed|
- For Ladies: Jewelry, Home & Garden Decor, Totes & Umbrellas, Hand-Crafted Soaps, Lotions & Balms made from organic Cantigny botanicals and more.
- For Men: Hats, Shirts, Books, Military Items and more.
- For Gardeners: Hand Tools, Garden Stakes, Bird Feeders, Plants and more.
- For Kids: Candy, Books, Jewelry, Soldier Wear, Garden Sets, Educational Toys and more.
- For History Lovers: Books, Military Memorabilia, Historical Documents and more.
- For Everyone: Cantigny Gift Card
Gift Shop | 630.260.8263