Whether shopping for a friend or picking up a souvenir or gift for yourself, the Cantigny Shop has an array of items to satisfy any taste.
Holiday Gift Guides
Our first Cantigny Holiday Gift Guide is here! We’ve hand-picked a special collection of items that will make great gifts for nature and military & history lovers in your life. The Cantigny Shop and First Division Museum Outpost also have many more items in stock to help you get a head start on your holiday shopping.
Nature Lovers Holiday Guide
1. The Secret Life of Squirrels
These squirrel vignettes will melt your heart
2. Cantigny Wildflower Honey
Satisfy your sweet tooth
3. 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles
Any hiker will find this book tree-mendous!
4. Stick Colored Pencils
Branch out with these cool colored pencils
5. Potager Garden Candle
A candle you can feel good about
6. Cork Journal
Eco-friendly way to keep track of stuff
7. Garden Therapy Tea
Brew your way to bliss!
8. Northern Cardinal Audubon Bird
Educational and fun!
9. Hummingbird Crystal
These crystal hummingbirds are sure to attract
10. Small Wire Gem Tree
Balance your chakra
11. Flower Pot Mug
This mug doubles as a planter
12. Cantigny Wildlife Guide
For the serious wildlife spotter
Military Lovers Holiday Guide
1. Doughboy Keychain
You “knead” this Doughboy keychain
2. Then and Now Chicago
A different kind of Chicago history
3. Field Howitzer Cobi
Military History for any age
4. Monopoly “America’s World War II”
Strategic and fun!
5. Grenade Mug
No one is coming near this mug
6. Veteran Roasters
A cup of joe you can feel good about
7. First Division Museum Hat – Khaki
Hats off to this Big Red One favorite
8. M1 Garand Rifle Pen
Pen collectors, you’ll need this one!
9. Rosie the Riveter Playing Cards
We can do it!
10. Poppy Tumbler Mug
You will love this limited-edition tumbler
11. Metal Earth “Tiger Tank”
Challenging but fun!
12. Chronicles of Old Chicago
Chicago’s folklore told through true stories
13. Army Man Bottle Opener
Pop those bottle caps on the double, soldier!
Adjacent to the Shop is the Gift Garden, where you can take home a bit of Cantigny’s beauty by purchasing plants grown in the Cantigny Greenhouses as well as garden-related items.
|February||Friday – Sunday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
|May – October||Monday – Sunday||9 am – 5:30 pm|
|November – April||Monday – Sunday||9 am – 4:30 pm|
First Division Museum Outpost
The First Division Museum Outpost is a 1953 M100 1/4-ton trailer stationed in the lobby of the First Division Museum. It has been reconfigured to offer military items, books, and toys that are only available at the museum.
First Division Museum Outpost Hours
|February||Friday - Sunday||10 am - 4 pm|
|March - April||Tuesday - Sunday||10 am - 4 pm|
|May - October||Tuesday - Sunday||10 am - 5 pm|
|November - December 30||Tuesday - Sunday||10 am - 4 pm|
|December 31 - January 31||Closed||Closed|
- For Ladies: Jewelry, Home & Garden Decor, Totes & Umbrellas, Hand-Crafted Soaps, Lotions & Balms made from organic Cantigny botanicals and more.
- For Men: Hats, Shirts, Books, Military Items and more.
- For Gardeners: Hand Tools, Garden Stakes, Bird Feeders, Plants and more.
- For Kids: Candy, Books, Jewelry, Soldier Wear, Garden Sets, Educational Toys and more.
- For History Lovers: Books, Military Memorabilia, Historical Documents and more.
- For Everyone: Cantigny Gift Card
Gift Shop | 630.260.8263