Overnight Camping Basics
- Campsite reservations are limited to nationally recognized youth groups and are free of charge to those groups (i.e., BSA, GSA, AWANA, YMCA Adventure Guides, etc.).
- We have two campsites available, holding up to 50 people (tent camping only, trailers and campers are prohibited).
- Overnight camping is year round, except during January when the park is closed and is only allowed on Friday and Saturday nights. This excludes holiday and special event weekends.
- Only youth group members and their leaders/parents may camp. Family camping is not permitted.
- Our camp ground offers a fire pit, firewood, picnic tables and trash collection which are all provided by Cantigny.
- Campground restrooms, potable water and recycling bins are located either in or around the picnic bathrooms, to the east of the campsite.
- Advanced reservations are required. All required documentation must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the campout. This includes: a certificate of Liability Insurance, and a signed camping agreement.
Call 630.260.8162 to reserve a campsite.