Honor Club for Veterans
Supporting our American troops and honoring the men and women who served and sacrificed to protect our country’s freedom.
Cantigny Park and Cantigny Golf, each part of the McCormick Foundation, are pleased to offer special privileges to veterans and active-duty military (regular, reserve and National Guard). Membership in The Colonel Robert R. McCormick Cantigny Honor Club is free. Benefits apply only to the veteran or active duty soldier. Renewal for this program is required every five years.
- Complimentary parking at Cantigny Park for all passengers
- Discount green fees at Cantigny Golf as follows:
- 18 holes: $59 with cart included*
- 9 holes: $29 with cart included
- 10% discount in Cantigny restaurants and shops
- Advance notification via e-mail of special events and other activities at Cantigny Golf and Cantigny Park
*The special 18-hole rate applies only during non-peak times: all day Monday through Thursday, and Saturday/Sunday after 1 pm. Discounts apply only to cardholder.
To receive your benefits, you will need to show your Honor Club membership card and photo ID. Your card and all associated member benefits are non-transferable.
Download the application or pick up from parking booth, Cantigny Shop, Cantigny Golf Shop, Visitors Center, First Division Museum or McCormick Museum kiosks.
Bring completed form to any of the above locations with valid credentials (approved credentials to the right) to receive your temporary card. Please allow 4 weeks for your permanent card.
There is a $5 fee to replace lost cards.
Valid credentials include but are not limited to:
- Active or Retired ID Card
- VA Registration Card
- Chartered Veteran Service Organization Membership Card
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Korean War Veterans Association
- Army and Navy Union, USA, Inc.
- Veterans ID on Driver’s License or State ID Card