Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 10
10 am – 4 pm
Cantigny’s annual Easter Egg Hunt returns! Stop by for some colorful family fun.
- The egg hunt is an open house event — come whenever you wish. Eggs will be available throughout the day and replenished periodically.
- Bring your own basket or bag.
- Each child may only redeem five (5) eggs for a prize. If your child collects more than five we suggest that you re-hide the surplus eggs for other families to enjoy.
- You may take the five eggs per child collected to the prize redemption area located near the Tank Park and restrooms. One prize per child.
- The eggs you find will be empty. Please do not open or smash them.
- Please return all eggs collected to the redemption areas and do not take them home.
Photos with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny (two separate lines)
- Mrs. Bunny: 10 am – 1 pm; 1:30 – 4 pm
- Mr. Bunny: 10 am – 12:30 pm; 1 – 4 pm
- Located behind the Visitors Center (weather dependent)
Decorate a ceramic basket inside the Visitor Center Medill Room ($3 each, while supplies last).
Children’s Book Fair
The Usborne Book Fair will be inside the Visitors Center Gallery from 10 am – 4 pm
Hours are 10 am – 4 pm, subject to change
- Mamie’s Toffee and Treats
- Aunt Tina’s Sound Bites
- Fiesta Taco
- Joe & Dough
- Bertie’s Cafe (in the Visitors Center) is open 10 am – 3 pm
- The First Division Museum is open 10 am – 4 pm
- The park and gardens are open 9 am – sunset
The McCormick House is closed for renovations.
Questions? Please call 630.668.5161.