Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 2
10 am – 4 pm
Cantigny’s annual Easter Egg Hunt returns! Stop by for some colorful family fun.
- The egg hunt is an open house event — come whenever you wish. Eggs will be available throughout the day and replenished periodically.
- Bring your own basket or bag.
- Each child may only redeem five (5) eggs for a prize. If your child collects more than five we suggest that you re-hide the surplus eggs for other families to enjoy.
- You may take the five eggs per child collected to the prize redemption area located near the Tank Park and restrooms. One prize per child.
- The eggs you find will be empty. Please do not open or smash them.
- Please return all eggs collected to the redemption areas and do not take them home.
Photos with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny
Grab a photo with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny from 10am – 4pm in the Visitors Center backyard. Please note, photos with Mrs. Bunny will be unavailable from 1 – 1:30pm and photos with Mr. Bunny will be unavailable from 1:30 – 2pm.
Create a springtime memory in the Medill Room from 10am to 4pm. Color a ceramic basket, while supplies last. $5/ea. (cash only)
Usborne Book Fair
Shop for some of the greatest children’s books around. Fair located inside the Visitors Center from 10 am – 4 pm.
Concessions will be available from Joe & Dough, Mamie’s Toffee & Treats, Fiesta Taco, Wally Waffles, Go Doggy Run Hot Dogs, and Poupee Puf Cotton Candy.
Questions? Please call 630.668.5161.