Paws in the Park Days (Pet Policy)
Dogs are welcome at Cantigny on designated Paws in the Park days and occasional dog-friendly special events. Please be a legal beagle by following our dog guidelines.
Paws in the Park Days
We invite you to pack up your pooch and head to Cantigny for some Barks and Recreation time on our beautiful grounds! Mondays are designated as “Paws in the Park Days.” Note: Monday holidays such as Labor Day and Indigenous Peoples’ Day are excluded.
Please follow these doggone guidelines and regulations:
- Four-legged visitors must be friendly around fellow pups and humans alike.
- For the safety of all, be prepared to show proof of up-to-date vaccinations.
- Dogs must remain on leashes and accompanied by their masters at all times. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the park. Always clean up after your pet.
- Dogs are not permitted inside Cantigny buildings.
On all days that Cantigny is open, service dogs are welcome, including those still in training. Please display your dog’s vest or label, and let the parking booth attendant know that a service dog will be accompanying you. Please review the guidelines above for dog policy and waste removal.