SOLD OUT – Halloween Parade
Friday, October 23
6 pm to 9 pm
Bust out those costumes early and head to Cantigny for a unique event. Because traditional trick-or-treating is not possible this year, we’re having a car parade!
Tune in to 88.9FM while driving through the Park for announcements and a spooky soundtrack!
Drive through Cantigny to see all the events we missed this year. For example:
- Mr. and Mrs. McCormick
- Cantigny Golf with Golfzilla
- Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny
- French Connection – Eiffel Tower and mime
- Dog Days – Sky Dogs, Glenbard Obedience with their show dogs
- Cantigny Horticulture special display
- Cantigny “Zombie” 5K with Jack Skellington on stilts
- Military Through the Ages living-history actors
- Revolutionary War reenactors from North West Territory Alliance for an evening of 18th Century by lantern light
- Trickster Cultural Center represent Native American Veterans
- Medinah Shriners from Addison, with mini choppers and cars
- Smokey the War Dog and his Tank
- WWII Stuart Tank from the First Division Museum (the ultimate pumpkin smasher!)
- Vehicles from the First Division Museum’s historic fleet with living-history volunteers
- Uniformed Marines with Toys for Tots. (In November and through Dec. 12, please bring an unwrapped toy for a child in need.)
- Car Show – Knight Rider’s KITT courtesy of RJ Recording & Sound. One of 10 official Blues Brothers cars provided by Lance Haack alongside a 1986 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Chicago Police car. Ecto-1 (the Ghostbuster’s car) provided by the Windy City Ghostbusters. Jurassic Park Jeep. Local vintage antique classic cars from 1930-1976.
- Live music: Vital Signs “Mummy Band”
At the end of the route, pick up a treat bag for each child in your vehicle. Happy Halloween!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a ticketed event. Tickets must be pre-purchased and will not be sold at the front gate. Each ticket is for a 30-minute window and is good only during that time. During the parade, no parking and, for safety, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE.