Be a vendor at Cantigny Festivals!
SELL your hand-crafted items to thousands of attendees
SHARE ideas, projects, and techniques with other local crafters and artisans
BUILD your hand-crafted business and client list
RECEIVE free advertising in print, digital, and in-house PR & marketing campaigns
REASONABLE booth fees
SPREAD the word about your creative skills and talent
If you are interested in exhibiting at a Cantigny festival, please read the vendor regulations list and then fill out the application below. If your application is approved, you will receive an email with instructions for purchasing your booth.
- The application for exhibit space must be submitted to Cantigny with full payment by deadline to be considered.
- Cantigny does not assume responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items. Valuables should not be left in the
exhibitor space at any time. Cantigny security is provided for normal protection.
- All vendor space is provided by Cantigny. Space location may be moved at the discretion of Cantigny. Vendor
space must be attractive and well-maintained.
- Set-up times are listed below. You must be ready to begin business by the start time for the festival and not dismantle until the festival’s scheduled end time.
- Cantigny staff will be located at entrance to check you in and give directions to booth locations and parking
- Outdoor Festival Load-in: You may unload on the sidewalk close to booth area, but will need to move vehicle to designated parking areas immediately after unloading. You are responsible for your own booth tent, tables, chairs and electric needs.
- Indoor Festival Load-in: You may unload in the bus drop-off lane in front of the Visitors Center. Check in at the Visitors Center. One 8-foot table and two chairs are provided. Cantigny will provide access to electricity, but vendors are responsible for all cables.
- You are responsible for your own booth set-up and take down.
- You are responsible for the clean up of your specific area including trash and disassembly of additional materials
that you bring into your space.
- At least one (1) staff member must be present at all times to oversee your booth.
- Cantigny is not responsible for the collection of revenue and tax.
- You are responsible for collecting and reporting Illinois sales tax on items sold at your booth
(visit illinois.gov for details)
2023 Festival Schedule
All festivals have been filled for 2023. 2024 festival dates and details will be released in early spring 2024.