Welcome back! Cantigny Park is now taking reservations for in-person family and children’s programs. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all participants and staff.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Programs will take place in the Education Center where we can safely share space with 25 individuals, with some outdoor components when applicable.
- Our welcome rug has been stored away to support sanitation and promote social distancing. Taped squares will be available for each participant/family member.
- Activity blocks/toys will not be available for play before class.
- Shared surfaces (tables, chairs, etc.) will be cleaned by staff before and after every use. Ideally, participants will be spaced at least six feet apart, but never less than three feet.
- Activity supplies will be set for each participant and supplies such as glue and scissors will not be shared. All items will be wiped down and sanitized before and after each class.
- Participants will not rotate during craft time. Supplies for all activities will be given to participants at their desired spot.
- All staff members will wear a face covering during programs.
- Bathrooms will be available to program attendees; however, water fountains have been turned off.
- A hand-sanitizing station will be available.
Here is what we expect from visitors:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Visitors, ages 2 and up, must wear a face mask at all times unless they have a medical exemption. Those with medical exemptions will require an individualized plan for social distancing for the safety of others.
- Wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently. Hands must be washed or sanitized upon arrival and before and after sharing objects.
- Please limit the number of spectators, chaperones and family members in your party. These individuals must practice social distancing and wear a mask at all times.