COVID Policy for Safe Programming
Scout and Girl Scout Guests,
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for your visit. Here is what you can expect from us:
- When space and capacity allow, groups may have an opportunity and choice to have their program in an indoor setting.
- Shared surfaces (tables, supplies, etc.) will be cleaned by staff before and after use by each scout.
- In most instances, scouts will be spaced 3 feet apart.
- Bathrooms will be available to program attendees; however, water fountains may be turned off.
- Hand sanitizers will be available indoors as well as outdoors for the duration of the program.
What we expect of visitors before coming to the program:
- In accordance with Governor Pritzker’s announcement that the Illinois Mask Mandate for private businesses has been lifted, masks are recommended but not required during the program.
- Please monitor your symptoms. If you are sick, please stay home.
- We allow 1-2 chaperones to stay with the program to help keep Scouts on task. No siblings please.
We look forward to your visit!